Lishnih.net

Мультфильмы
Текущее время: 19 сен 2021, 02:28

Часовой пояс: UTC + 5 часов [ Летнее время ]

Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: adidas zx 4000 womens
СообщениеДобавлено: 08 июл 2021, 17:02 

Halloween is coming up, and adidas are already preparing their spooky sneaker rotation, creating a creepy graphic-adorned ZX 8000. A sample pair has just surfaced thanks to an industry insider, giving us our first look at this loud iteration. The adidas ZX 8000 ‘Halloween’ has been covered in an off-white base with yellow suede that has been laid over the top, while purple splashes accentuate the spooky vibe. Torsion tech remains down below for that extra bit of comfort and support. The highlight of the shoe is the spooky pumpkin carved graphic patches placed over the whole shoe. They look to be made out of either a fuzzy cotton or yarn-like material. This isn’t the only leaked adidas ZX 8000 that we’ve seen this week. adidas zx uk sale We’ve also been blessed with the first in-hand look at the upcoming Bad Bunny collaboration inspired by ice cream.

adidas will conclude their culinary tour around Springfield with a trip to the town’s hottest nightspot. Following their insatiable “Krusty Burger” ZX 10000 and a sweet “Squishee” Superstar, the Three Stripes conclude their Simpsons collection with a third and final release: The Simpsons x adidas ZX 10000 “Flaming Moe’s” Like the two aforementioned, this special-edition release features thick black banding along the design lines, giving the entire sneaker a 2D-like effect - Joshua Vides style! The mostly-purple build is a direct nod to the Homer-created cocktail, with mesh uppers in a deep hue overlayed by fine suede in a lighter adidas zx 10,000 womens uk shade. Red-hot flame detail resides just below the midfoot Three Stripes, while other heated hues of red and yellow are found around the heel and outsole.

Originally utilized as one of their marketing campaign slogans in the 80s, the “I Want, I Can” mantra was initially used to complement the launch of the first adidas ZX series. And to further honor this pivotal moment in the German-sportswear brand’s history, the Three Three Stripes is giving the ZX 4000 4D “I Want, I Can” another release this year with the welcoming of this brand new alternate black makeover. Differentiating itself from the white colorway that release last month, this darker iteration comes packaged with a blend of Primeknit and suede-infused upper dressed in black, followed by compelling split-toned accents via “I WANT” text in adidas zx 4000 womens uk bright orange on the right foot, and “I CAN” in glow green on the left.

A collaboration with Sean Wotherspoon and Asics isn't the only sneaker project on the horizon for Atmos. Yesterday, Atmos' creative director Hirofumi Kojima shared a first look at the upcoming Adidas ZX 8000 collab and although it was only a small glimpse, the imagery showed that the upcoming shoe makes use of a bold neon green leather that's been treated with a scaly print while patches of animal hair are featured on the toe box, tongue and sides. Additional details include the names of both brands labeled on the aglets. adidas zx 8000 mens sale As of now, the official release information for the upcoming Atmos x Adidas ZX 8000 collab has yet to be revealed by the brands but check back soon for updates.

Sponsor

Часовой пояс: UTC + 5 часов [ Летнее время ]